summer 2014 - Chelsea College of Art and Design have accepted my site specific audio installation Fire Exit into their permanent collection. The work will reopen soon in the stairwell it was created for! GOT MIXED UP \ / LAZY DIDNT HAPPEN. Needed help - didnt get it.
May 2014 - Developing the play I wrote back in October. Continuous Hum With Intermittent Clicks is really evolving into quite a meta object! Part play, part video work, part audio and music, part book multiple. Stay tuned.
November 9 2013 - Collaboratively participated in a selected reading of my play Continuous Hum With Intermittent Clicks (in progress) at Nakai Theatre's 24hr Playwriting Cabaret.
October 5-6 2013 - Participating in Nakai Theatre's 24hr Playwriting Challenge. (from Winnipeg, over skype, no furnace heat, hot green tea.)
November 23rd 2012 7pm - Exhibition of All in One Night Stand Gallery's inaugural show alongside fellow preparator and artist friends: Ian August, Ben Borley, Peter Kralik, Theo Sims, and Aston Coles (single white female). 5th floor - 376 Donald street 7 PM - 12 AM
August 29th 2012 8pm - Border Crossings #123, Dreams and the Spaces In Between launch party! Free beer. ok?
March 1 2012 5:30pm - I will be on the University of Winnipeg's radio station CKUW, for the weekly arts talk show, Eat Your Arts and Vegetables, on Thursday (5:30pm) right before the launch.
- launch dates for WINTERHOUSES and Sylvia Matas' work 'In Every Direction' confirmed: March 20, AKA gallery, Saskatoon. May 12, Útúrdúr Bókabúð, (c/o Kling and Bang Gallery) Reykjavik
- At Martha Street Studios preparing a very short run of a print entitled A Continuum for sale at the Border Crossings (weather) GALA, for March 2nd! Good to get the hands dirty again.
- Received MAC and WAC professional development grants (travel) to travel to Reykjavik, Iceland with Sylvia Matas to do a tag-team launch of our new bookworks!
- Progresss is coming along on my newest art project. I have been busy embroidering and drawing and writing this twisting narrative tale!
- November - As of last month my book WINTERHOUSES is complete! I am now looking around town (and country) for a suitable venue for the launch. Any ideas?
- September - I will be exhibiting (thanks paul!) at the Semai Gallery in Paul Robles & His Friends - "Pamilya" Sept 13th - Oct 8th
Come out the the opening Sept 16th 7-10
- My talk during my Deep Bay residency will be at Friends of Riding Mountain space on September 25th 2pm
- My book came from printers with printing errors!!! WHAT?! yes. further delays. Be patient...
- January - happy to announce that I have been selected as one artist in residence at Manitoba Arts Council's Deep Bay cabin on Clear Lake, Riding Mountain Provincial Park! I'll be heading out there September 19th to October 3rd. Furthermore I am thrilled to say that I also received a Winnipeg Arts Council production grant to support the post preduciton costs of my project at Deep Bay.
- November - Book project almost done! Looking forward to sharing new (last 1.5 years worth of) drawings/paintings/text/collage/photos!! Due date- March?
- October - Reprogrammed The Terror and Erebus (web based experience) for widescreen monitors.
- March - Artist talk in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in connection with the Eyelevel Gallery's Reshelving Initiative 4 exhibit. 7pm at the Roberts Street Social Centre. Thanks to MAC and WAC for their support!
- February - Showing my work in Halifax, Nova Scotia at the Eyelevel Galery. The Reshelving Initiative 4 is the first show I've been involved in dedicated to showing specifically artist's books and printed matter. I will be exhibiting two of my reproduced pads!
- Oct to Dec - Well I am off to London and Berlin- see ya all in hell! Nope, wait a minute, it appears I'm back in Winnipeg. Hi guys.
- September - Launch website and announce my Terror and Erebus web project!
- July - (I've been hiding teaching myself web design...) I complete the online TERROR AND EREBUS (web based) art experience! Thanks to everyone who helped me! Extra special thanks to Tyler Bright Hilton and Sylvia Matas!
- June - BORDERviews article/interview with me in the new issue (#110) of Border Crossings magazine!
- May - Received a Manitoba Arts Council B grant to fund the creation of an artists book. Production details to come!
- March - "The Terror and Erebus" New and older work at Gallery 803 on Erin street! Show runs Mar. 29 - Apr. 30
- December 08 / January 09 - Received MFA from Chelsea College of Art and Design, London, England. Awarded AXISonline's MAstars award. Back in Winnipeg! Its cold and im happy to see some friends here. I miss London.